Fire Within Recap

Sorry for not posting much recently. I just finished my move back into seminary, and we have been busy cleaning and planning for the coming year. To help with the accessibility of my posts, I want to provide a recap after I am done talking about each book that I review. I just finished a series of reflections on Fr. Thomas Dubay's book, Fire Within. You will have to wait in suspense for my next post to know the next book I will write about.








I also provided a short review on the book No Greater Love by Mother Theresa: http://andrewhaines.blogspot.com/2007/07/no-greater-love.html

I probably will not write so extensively on each book, but Fire Within gives a great perspective on the spiritual life as a whole. I thought that writing about this book would be a perfect way start to my own reflections.