Exams

And the race is on yet again. Another rousing exam-period at the Pontifical Gregorian University, and another two-week-semester at the North American College. For those who presume my virtuosity in study, let it be known that the "two-week-semester" is not a reference to upped prayer intensity, but rather the initialization of exam cramming. All that I should have learned in a semester, I will now learn in two weeks...

Perhaps that's a bit of hyperbole, but not by much. Unfortunately, students are students, and seminarians are students too. So, pray for me that I might study well and ultimately offer it all up for the glory of God. On the plus side, this semester's classes have been some of the best I can remember: Trinity, Christology, Patristics, etc. All things that are fundamental to knowing and loving the Lord, all in one semester! I suppose studying for these classes is just as much a prayer as anything else, and I've been able to see that more and more as time goes on.

At any rate, pray for me and keep checking back for updates. When exams finish, I hope to blog much more frequently. I know it's been an oft-repeated theme but, "stay tuned!"