Benedict's Video Message

In case you haven't seen it yet, here is Pope Benedict XVI's recently released video message to the Church in the United States. It sounds like he's been practicing his delivery, auf Englisch.



I'm pretty excited about this trip, and even though I won't be able to be around for any of it, I'll be doing my part to hold down the fort back here in Roma. By the way, expect a hugely positive response from the hispanic community; if the hispanics around Rome are any indication of how they'll treat the Holy Father in the States, it'll be a heck of a welcome!

  1. gravatar

    # by †JMJ† - April 10, 2008 at 7:25 PM

    I think the comment I have about this is not on the video, but on all the anti-Catholic posts that follow it. Although it is sad that they are not in the One True Faith, it gives me even more confidence when I read their remarks. I have heard many such type attacks and everytime they never talk about their own creeds, but simply try to win by name calling. If you cannot speak to the truth that you feel you possess, do you really possess the Truth?