Welcome to the new face of In Umbris Sancti Petri. I figured it was time for a little change. The white-on-black text format was starting to hurt my eyes. Perhaps this look is a little more user-friendly...and inviting? Let me know what you think!

  1. gravatar

    # by annina - August 18, 2008 at 4:13 PM

    Better. I find it easier to read and yes, friendly.
    I like gregorian songs too! We sing some of them.

  2. gravatar

    # by Andrew Reinhart - August 18, 2008 at 5:01 PM

    The new face of In Umbris looks sharp, inviting, and pleasant.

  3. gravatar

    # by Andrew Haines - August 19, 2008 at 9:57 AM

    I'm glad the layout is appealing. Thanks for the comments.

  4. gravatar

    # by annina - August 19, 2008 at 3:12 PM

    E io ho poche occasioni per usare l'inglese, di solito. Però settimana prossima spieherò una mostra al Meeting per l'Amicizia fra i Popoli che si tiene ogni anno a Rimini, e ieri mi hanno appunto chiesto se potrò spiegarla anche in inglese!
    Tell me when I have to translate!

  5. gravatar

    # by Andrew Haines - August 19, 2008 at 8:31 PM

    L'ho capito tutto. That is impressive that you will be helping to translate into English at Rimini. I have heard of that meeting before, but never had the chance to go. Perhaps you can tell me more about it?

  6. gravatar

    # by annina - August 20, 2008 at 3:59 AM

    Se hai capito tutto allora non è vero che il tuo italiano non è buono!
    Yes impressive, but at Meeting there are always a lot of foreign people fromall over the word! If you're interested in it look at the web site:
    http://www.meetingrimini.org/default.asp?id=824
    ciao!